February 24, 2010

Spiritual Depression.

Hell. St. Pedro J. Eymard.--->
<---Fatima Events 6. The great Miracle of Our Lady of Fatima.




Depression is a silent disease that can destroy a person's life on many levels of it.
The person becomes a creature fearful, anxious, helpless, alters his life, leaving you that no have sense the life, and causing you much suffering.
Also suffers disability and alterations both emotional and mental, become till suicide.


The presenting symptoms are:

feelings of sadness or hopelessness, loss of interest and inability to experience pleasure, increased or decreased appetite (anorexia),
insomnia or too much sleep (hypersomnia),
fatigue or low energy, low self esteem,
recurrent thoughts of death or suicide, feeling of sadness or hopelessness, loss of interest and inability to experience pleasure, gain or loss of appetite (anorexia), insomnia or too much sleep (hypersomnia),fatigue or low energy, low self-esteem, recurrent thoughts of death or suicide, a sense of worthlessness or disability,
poor concentration, feeling of guilt, persistent fear of what or why,
loss of sense of life.

There are three types of depression according to their origin and dimensions of each person.

A-Endogenous (within oneself) or organic:
physical dimension of biological origin. Responds to treatment with antidepressants.

B-Reactive:
psychological and psychosocial dimensions of psychological origin.
You feel sad, for example:
loss of a loved one, loss of work (social).

C-Spiritual, the most common are the spiritual dissatisfaction. Not respond to medication but to discover the meaning of life.
In depression, the person experiences spiritual breakdown and disconnection with the inner values and events, circumstances, people and situations.
It displays future plans or responses. No tomorrow. You feel pessimistic.
For this is called repression of the future, of what can happen.
Close the future there is a marked existential vacuum, characterized by ennui or boredom manifest.

There may be depression of the call Sunday afternoon. The causes of the lack of meaning in life are:

a-Bankruptcy dialogue, there is a being , a partner, a person who listens, a link, an encounter.

b-Physical distress. Very strong.

c-Lack of confidence. Skeptical, lack of faith, not believed.

d-Existential frustration. Goals that are not achieved. Conflicts of conscience. What we do and we can not, emerging feelings of guilt and inferiority.

All dimensions of the person can get sick, feelings, intellect but
the person with spiritual development never gets sick.

In depression there are two possible positions;
distance or identify with the disease.
Who identifies with the disease is delivered to it and feel bad, guilty, unworthy.

You will need:
Ask for help, you only can not find the way, you needs someone who listen without judging and who can trust.
Find the sense, but this alone is not enough.
To discover the meaning of life we must first recognize, accept and something very important:

We must love oneself, protect oneself, take care of oneself, be good to oneself, humanize oneself, make oneself all the best possible..

We must orient ourselves. It is not the same saying:

"life is not worth anything" or "I am not worthless".
There is a devaluation of the person
(by their mental outlook and by the " I shoulds", and not the events,
Therefore in this quest we must repeat this phrase:
"The sense is found, not sought.".

"It is very important change in attitude, not only to accept but love oneself.
Ultimately, the spiritual depression is equal to "let oneself loving."

Questions for you and your personal work:

1 - Can you discover or identify the cause of his sadness?

2- Are you doing anything to find the meaning of life?

3-Do you really want to take the best route out of depression although be hard?

4-Is it difficult for you to relate to others, at home, work, neighbors?

5-Do you know that besides going to the doctor, it is good to have a spiritual life?

6-Do you know that if you ask for help of those around you and let help you, can end the depression that you suffer?

7-Do you know that prayer is powerful and you will help a lot with your problem?

8-Do not let going to the doctor, let other help you, love yourself a lot, help yourself that God will help.

Ask God's help that God heals´s everything

Psalm 16:

Keep me, O God, in whom I seek protection.
I have said,
"You are my God, all the good that I have, I have received from you. Without You I have nothing."
You are my God, you're all I have, you fill my life and give me security.
Thank You touched me the inheritance that is a beautiful land.
I thank you for the advice you give me, your teachings guide me in the darkest night.
I always have you present, if you're by my side, nothing will make me fall.
So I'm very happy so I'm happy, I live confidently.
You taught me to live as you like.
In your presence I'm so happy! By your side I am always happy!.

Psalm 43:

There is no reason for me to feel sad! No reason to worry me!
I will put all my trust in God my Savior! Just I will praise to Him!

Psalm 130:

God I'm calling because I'm very anxious. Listen to me God!
Heed my cries I am asking you mercy!
In God have I put all my hope with all my soul I trust in Him, because I trust in his promises.





Depression can lead astray from alcohol to suicide. It is therefore necessary to seek urgent medical help and spiritual help.

1 comment:

Jose Ramon Santana Vazquez said...

...traigo
sangre
de
la
tarde
herida
en
la
mano
y
una
vela
de
mi
corazón
para
invitarte
y
darte
este
alma
que
viene
para
compartir
contigo
tu
bello
blog
con
un
ramillete
de
oro
y
claveles
dentro...


desde mis
HORAS ROTAS
Y AULA DE PAZ


TE SIGO TU BLOG




CON saludos de la luna al
reflejarse en el mar de la
poesía...


AFECTUOSAMENTE


ESPERO SEAN DE VUESTRO AGRADO EL POST POETIZADO DE LOVE STORY, CABALLO, LA CONQUISTA DE AMERICA CRISOL.

José
ramón...