February 01, 2010

The Events of Fatima in 1917.

The Fatima Events. The Great Miracle.--->
<---Inmaculate Heart of Mary. Blasphemies and ingratitude against her Heart.

Summaries of the history of the apparitions of Our Lady of Fatima:

Appearence of the angel of peace.

Apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary on May 13.

Requests of the Blessed Virgin Mary to pray the Rosary everyday.



Appearence of the angel of peace.

In the spring of 1916 and being in the countryside Francisco, Jacinta and Lucia, and after tea and started praying to see some distance above the trees, a light whiter than snow, pierced by the rays of the sun, with the form of a young man of extraordinary beauty.

We were surprised of what we saw. And he approached to us and said:
-Fear not! I am the Angel of Peace. Pray with me!.
And kneeling on the ground, turned his forehead to the floor.
Transported by a supernatural movement, we imitate and we repeat the words I had heard uttered.

"God, I believe, I adore, I hope, and love you. I ask pardon for those who disbelieve not hope and do not love you."

After repeating this three times he rose and said:
-"Pray that! The Hearts of Jesus and Mary are attentive to the voice of your supplications".

Then he disappeared.

Then in midsummer the naptime, while we seated under a tree, suddenly, we saw the same Angel with us.

-"What are you doing? Pray!, Pray!
The Hearts of Jesus and Mary have designs of mercy on you.
Consistently offer prayers and sacrifices"
.

How are we to sacrifice us? I asked.

"From everything you can, offer a sacrifice, an act of reparation for the sins by which God is offended and in supplication for the conversion of sinners.
Thus, will attract peace upon your country.
I am the Angel of guardian, the Angel of Portugal.
Above all, accept and bear humbly the suffering that the Lord will send you".


The third appearance of the Angel was in October.
We prayed the rosary and prayer that we had taught at the first occurrence.
Suddenly an angel appeared again, carrying in his hand a chalice, and on a Host, which fell into the Chalice, a few drops of blood.
Leaving the chalice and the Host suspended in the air and fell to the ground and repeated the prayer three times:

-"Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore you profoundly and I offer the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrilege and indifferences with Himself is offended.
And through the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I beg the conversion of sinners".


Then, rising, took the Chalice and the Host, and gave the Host to Lucia, and what was in the Chalice, gave to drink Jacinta and Francisco, saying at the same time:

-"Take and drink the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ, horribly outraged by ungrateful men. Repair your crimes and console your God".

Again fell to the ground and repeated with us three times the same prayer:

-"Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore you profoundly and I offer the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Our Lord Jesus Christ, ... etc.

Then he disappeared.

Apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary on May 13.



Jacinta and Francisco were playing up the slope of the Cova da Iria, we suddenly saw, like a lightnig. We went home because there was a storm, and when people came down the slope by half, very close to a big top, we saw another flash.

By making a few steps forward, we saw a Lady on a bush, dressed all in white, brighter than the sun, radiating a light more clear and intense that a glass vase filled with clear water, crossed by the rays of the brighter sun.
We stopped in the apparition.
We are surprised by so close that we stayed within the light, that she radiated. Maybe five feet away or so.

Then Mary told us:
"Be not afraid. I am not going to hurt you."

Where are you?. I asked

"I'm from Heaven."

And what you want?

"I come to ask you to come here six straight months, on the 13th to this hour. Then I will tell you who I am, and what I want.
Then i will return here for a seventh time".


And I likewise will go to Heaven?.

"Yes you will go to Heaven".

And, Jacinta?

"She also will go."

And Francisco?

"He too, but he must to pray many rosaries".

Then I remembered to ask about two girls who had dead recently.
They were friends of mine and they went home and wove with my older sister.
-Ana de las Nieves is already in the Heaven?

"Yes it is".(He had eighteen years)

-And Amelia?

"She'll be in purgatory until the end of the world."(I think she was about eighteen years old.)


"Will you offer yourselves to God and accept all the sufferings He want to send, as an act of atonement for the sins by which He is offended and in supplication for the conversion of sinners?.
Have to suffer much, but the grace of God is your strength".


She pronounced these last words (grace God etc ...)
when she first opened hands and a light so intense that a reflex of she, was irradiated us, and it penetrated in our chest and in the deepest recesses of the soul.
Making us see, that God was the same light. Then an inner impulse, made us to fell our knees and we repeated intimately:

"O Holy Trinity, I adore you. God, my God, I love you in the Blessed Sacrament".

After the first time, Our Lady added:
"Pray the rosary every day for peace, for the world and the end of the war."
At once she began to rise gently, up toward the rising sun and untill she disappeared in the immensity of the distance.
The light that surrounded her was opening way in the vault of the stars, that is why, we said, that we had seen the heaven opened.


Insistence of the Blessed Virgin to pray the Rosary everyday




June 13, 1917.

After praying the rosary with Jacinta and Francisco, and some people who were there, we saw again the reflection of light approaching and we called lightning, and then our Lady above the bush, all the same as in May.

"What you want from me?I asked."

"I want you to come here on the 13th of next month, that pray the rosary every day and that you learn to read."

After i will say what i want to.
I asked for the healing of the sick.

"He will be healed if he is converted, he will heal during the year".
And then adds Lucia.
I wanted to ask you to take us to Heaven.
"Yes to Jacinta and Francisco i will take them soon.
But you Lucia will stay here a while longer.

Jesus wants to use you to let me know and love. He wants to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart, who he receive it, I promise salvation, and these souls will be loved by God as flowers placed by me to adorn His throne".


Then I'll stay here alone?. I asked sadly.
"No, my daughter. And you suffer much? Do not get discouraged.
I never leave you. My Immaculate Heart will be your refuge and the sure way which will lead you to Heaven."


It was at that moment he said these words when he opened the his hands and told us the second time, a reflection of that immense light.
In it we saw ourselves as immersed in God. Jacinta and Francisco seemed to be on the light that rose to heaven and I, in which spread over the earth.
In front of the palm of the right hand of Our Lady was a heart encircled by thorns which seemed to be fixed on him.
We realized it was the Immaculate Heart of Mary, outraged by the sins of mankind, which demanded reparation.


No comments: