May 03, 2010

Divine Mercy Jesus. Sister Faustina's vision of the Chaplet.

Sister Lucia´s vision in Tuy Spain. Seer of Fatima.--->
<---Divine Mercy Jesus. Message of Merciful Jesus.


On September 13, 1935, Sister Faustina had a vision. She saw an Angel, the executor of divine vengeance.
In his hands had thundering and lightning.
Seeing this sign of the Wrath of God that should punishing the earth,
more especially in certain parts, Sister Faustina began to ask the Angel to have mercy, although she understood that in the presence of the Wrath of God her prayer could not be effective ...

Then she saw the Holy Trinity in the brightness of His incomprehensible Sanctity.
At the same time, the humble nun felt within itself the word with which, with unusual force, began to beg relief for the world.

O wonder!
In the presence of that prayer, the Angel was unarmed and could not perform his work of righteous punishment...
Here are words with which he had recited to God:

"Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of your beloved Son and our Lord Jesus Christ,
in atonement of our sins and the entire world.
For his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world..."


The next day, when I went to the chapel, she felt inside of her this recommendation:

Each time you enter the Chapel immediately recite the prayer I taught you yesterday."
Behind her heard these words:
"This prayer serves to appease the Wrath of God."
You´ll recite it for nine consecutive days serving you the Rosary beads,
as follows:

First, recite the Our Father, Hail Mary, Apostles´ Creed, then,
in the single bead where you pray the Our Father,

it´s said:
"Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood Soul and Divinity of your beloved Son and our Lord Jesus Christ in atonement for our sins and the whole world."

And in the remaining ten(ie, in the ten beads, where you pray the Hail Mary)
is said:
"For his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world."
At the end you will say three times:

"Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One,
have mercy on us and the whole world."

Here's how it was born the Chaplet of Mercy. This prayer has for us several teaching;

ie; the evil that men attracts and is concentrated above the world God's the punishments, in this execution of these punishments are involved Heavenly Spirits, and finally the righteous soul can do much to avert the Wrath of God,
if we invoke the Divine Mercy.
This practice of piety is so loved by Jesus, thus confirms the promises made to Sister Faustina;

"Pray continually the Chaplet I have taught you.
I will surround of great mercy to those who recite it,
either during the life, and more particularly in the hour of death.
Let the priests recommend it to sinners as a last hope of salvation ...
I want everyone to know my Mercy, I will grant huge graces to those souls who trust in this Chaplet..."


Divine Mercy Novena.

The Novena must be linked in a particular way to the Feast of Divine Miserciordia. Here's what Sister Faustina writes:
"The Novena to Divine Mercy, Jesus told me to write and praying before the Feast of Mercy, this feast begins on Good Friday."

The Lord revealed successively with who intention had to be done this Novena. This are signs of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and with a lot of benefits for us.

"I wish that you during these nine days, attract the souls to the fountain of Mercy to take out of it great strength, fervor and all the graces necessary in the works of this life, especially at the hour of death.
Every day you will bring to my Heart a different group of souls that plunge into the ocean immense of my Mercy, and I will lead them to the house of my Father.

This is your task, that you must fulfill it in this life and in the other one ...
Each day you´ll pray to my Father by my sorrowful Passion, to obtain graces for the souls "


Considers carefully these words:
"This is your task, in this life and in the other one."

According to these words, it looks clear that the Lord wants to make Sister Faustina an intermediary to his Divine Mercy, not only in this world, even more promising in eternity in the extraordinary effectiveness of her intercession.

Sister Faustina said simply to Jesus:
Jesus, I do not know how to make this novena, nor what souls to bring first to your Merciful Heart. Jesus, answered to me that He, every day, would let me know what souls to introduce in his Heart."

The Lord taught her then:
on the first day;
Today bring to me all mankind, especially all sinners, and immerse them in the ocean of My mercy. In this way you will console Me in the bitter grief into which the loss of souls plunges Me.

the second day;
Today bring to me the souls of priests and religious and immerse them in my unfathomable mercy. It was they who gave Me strength to endure My bitter Passion. Through them, as through channels, My Mercy flows out upon mankind.

the third day;
Today bring to me all Devout and Faithful Souls and immerse them to the ocean of My mercy. These souls brought Me consolation on the way of the Cross. They were that drop of consolation in the midst of an ocean of bitterness.

the fourth day;,
Today bring to me those who do not believe in God, the pagans and those who do not yet know me (they hurt my heart and my body ie my church) I was thinking also of them during My bitter Passion, and their future zeal comforted My heart. Immerse them in the ocean of My mercy.

the fifth day;
Today bring to me the souls of our separated brothers and immerse them in the in the immensity of my Mercy. They during the anguishes of my Passion tore my Body and my Heart, that is to say, my Church. As they return to her, my wounds heal, and they serve as a balsam to my Passion.

the sixth day;
Today bring to me to the meek and humble souls and the souls of the small children and immerse them in my Mercy. These souls are most similar to my Heart. They provided strength to me during my bitter Agony, since I saw them like earthly angels, watching next to my Altars. They receive a torrent of graces from me, because only the humble soul is able to receive my Grace. It is to the humble souls to which I grant my Confidence.

the seventh day;
Today bring to me the souls who especially venerate and glorify My mercy. These souls sorrowed most over My Passion and entered most deeply into My spirit. They are living images of My Compassionate Heart. These Souls will shine with a special brightness in the next life. Not one of them will go into the fire of hell. I shall particularly defend each one of them at the hour of death.

the eighth day;
Today bring to me the souls who are detained in Purgatory and immerse them in the Abyss of My mercy. Let the torrents of My Blood cool down their scorching flames. All these souls are greatly loved by Me. They are making retribution to My justice. It is in your power to bring them relief. Draw all the indulgences from the treasury of My Church and offer them on their behalf. Oh, if you only knew the torments they suffer, you would continually offer for them the alms of the spirit and pay off their debt for My justice.

the ninth day,;
Today bring to me souls who have become lukewarm and indifferent, and immerse them in the abyss of My mercy. These souls wound My Heart most painfully. My soul suffered the most dreadful loathing in the Garden of Olives because of lukewarm souls. They were the reason I cried out: “Father, take this cup away from Me, if it be Your will”. For them the last hope of salvation is to run to My mercy.

The Divine Mercy novena can be practiced at any time of year, but according to Jesus' desire it acquires its full meaning if done specialy from Good Friday until Sunday after Easter.

"Jesus ordered me to make the Novena before the celebration of Feast of Divine Mercy, Good Friday and today I must start to get the conversion of entire world;
Sister Faustina wrote; and for make know the Divine Mercy, so that all and each soul praise His goodness".

Jesus says;
-"I want the confidence of my creatures"

"The weak soul do not be afraid to approach me, even if it is a sinful soul and who has committed more sins than grains of sand has the sea;
"all disappear into the abyss of My Mercy"."


In 1937, after having made the Novena of Mercy, the soul of Sister Faustina was in a complete ecstasy:

"My soul was immersed in an infinite bliss. The Lord allowed me to know whole ocean of His mercy, ¡O if souls could understand how much God loves them!!
All comparisons, however large be, is nothing more than pale shadow of the reality of God!."


INVITATIONS and PROMISES

Our hearts may become disinterested and indifferent, but the Savior is well aware of this abyss and of the misery of the human heart, for this reason He can reach the heartstrings´ person ...

When this is not enough, then He himself comes to the rescue of the human heart with the most precious promises of the Divine Mercy.
Jesus knows the misery of every soul, knows the great misery of the entire mankind.
He knows without help to the Divine Mercy, neither each of the souls, nor entire humanity could cure their evils.
For this reason, his Sacred Heart leads us with the following complaints and invitations through Sister Faustina:

"My daughter mine, The flames of the Mercy burns me...
Great is the pain! when they do not want to receive it! ...!
My daughter mine, tell them that I am the love itself, and the same mercy....

Do everything you can with all your strength in the Diffusion of the cult of My Mercy, so that all humanity know his immense greatness!
This is my signal for the end times, then will come the day of my Justice ...
While they has time, that men are come close to the fountain of My mercy.
What the sinner do not be afraid to approach me ...!
Desire that priests proclaim the greatness of My mercy toward sinful souls..."


-Jesus said;
I promise that the soul that will venerates this image will not perish...
I also promise in the earth the victory over their enemies, particularly in the time of death... I the Lord will defend them like my Glory.
"The rays of my Heart means Blood and Water, they protect the souls of the wrath of my Father ...
Blessed is he who lives in his shadow, as they will not reach the hand of Divine Justice ...
I Will protect all his life as her mother protects to her child, to the souls who spread my Mercy, in the hour of death will not be for her the judge, but the Savior of their souls.
There is no for the soul more than a single protection "MY MERCY".

Happy the soul who during his life has been immersed into the fountain of My mercy, because the Justice, will not be able to reach it...
"Mankind will not find peace until it turns with confidence to My Mercy."
"Tell aching mankind that is sheltered in My Merciful Heart and I The Lord will give her Peace".

No comments: