March 11, 2010

Prayer to Our Lady of Lourdes.

The Spirit of Prayer by Peter J. Eymard.--->
<---Hell. St. Pedro J. Eymard.




Mary is my Mother!

Under his cloak shelter me, with their fruits food me, with the Eucharistic Bread that she provide me.

Mary is my mother!

I throw myself into her arms and she hug me against to her heart. I hear her and her word instruct me. I look at her and her beauty enlightens me.

Mary is my Mother!

If I'm weak, she assists me, I invoke to her and with her goodness help me, because she is powerful as an army ordered to battle. If I´m sick,She cures me, if I sin, she give me the grace to return to God our Lord.

Mary is my Mother!

In the fight succor me, helps me in temptation, comfort me in trouble, in the work sustains me, in agony accompany me.

Mary is my Mother!

When I go to Jesus, lead me, when I get to his feet, she present me before God. When I ask for a favor she concedes me, when I seek her help protect me.

Mary is my Mother!

If I am consistent in my prayer, listens me. If I visit her, attends my needs. If I attend to my brothers in their needs, she is happy. In life leads me to Heaven and in the death I will receive of her hands the eternal crown.

Mary is my Mother!

What a good is Mary. How sweet and beautiful she is! What she wants most is to save me, and helps to steer others to the salvation. What she likes most is that people prays the rosary every day and that make sacrifices for sinners.

Mary is my Mother!

She's my heaven, I will live with her here on earth and after death eternally in heaven. Because she never leaves me, my Madre thus is!.Mary is my Mother!


Prayer to St. Bernadette.

O Blessed Bernadette! Remember that Our Lady told you in the Grotto:
"Pray for sinners" in order to converse and do penance.
"Pray for me, a sinner, may God forgive my sins.
Pray for me to Mary Immaculate, because I trust in you that she will grant all request, because you were her confidant in the grotto of Lourdes.
She promised you to make you happy, not in this world, but in the other.She will grant those who devoutly come to you make them happy. To you , I come humbly, begging you, do not leave me or forsake me until you see me in heaven. Amen.

Amen


------------------------------------------------


Novena to Our Lady of Lourdes.

Starts Feb. 2 (pray it for 9 days. Also for any time)

O ever-Immaculate Virgin, Mother of Mercy, health of the sick, refuge of sinners, comforter of the afflicted,
you know my wants, my troubles, my sufferings; look with mercy on me.
I come, therefore, with complete confidence to implore your maternal intercession.


Mother! Teach us to believe as you have believed. Teach us to love God and our brothers as You have loved. May our love for others is always patient, gentle and respectful. Oh Blessed Virgin of Lourdes, pray for us in this hour. Amen. (John Paul II)

We ask Lord, that we thy servants, we always enjoy of the soul and body, and through the intercession of Saint Mary, under her title of Our Lady of Lourdes, deliver us from the sorrows of this world, grant us the joys of heaven, and special grace we ask in this novena. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

No comments: