December 18, 2009

Offering daily: Several prayers.

Inmaculate Heart of Mary. Blasphemies and Ingratitude against her Heart.--->


All of us need connect with someone to who we can tell all our problems, our circumstances and share in our day-to-day life.
Prayer is just that - a personal experience and intimate connection with our loving Heavenly Father.

May the following prayer and practical excercise of it, help you develop the moment-by-moment prayer life that God desires for you to experience. ie: 1 John 5:14-15 says,"This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
And if we know that He hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have what we asked of Him."


It is very important to start the day praying and thanking God.
Primarily take the custom of making the sign of the cross.

We must make the Sign of the Cross before and after our prayers.
Many Catholics don't realize that the Sign of the Cross is a prayer itself.
It should be said with reverence; we shouldn't rush through it on the way to the next prayer.

Using your right hand, you should touch your forehead at the mention of the Father;
the lower middle of your chest at the mention of the Son;
and the left shoulder on the word "Holy";
and the right shoulder on the word "Spirit." Amen.

By making the sign of the cross. (crossing himself)

In the Name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen

The triple sign of the cross. (The cross),

By the sign of holy cross of our enemies, our Lord deliver us.
In the Name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen

We are in the presence of God and we ask him forgive us all our sins saying:

Act of Contrition

O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins, because of your just punishments, but most of all, because they offend you, my God, who are all good and deserving of all my love.
I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace, to sin nor more, and to avoid the near occasions of sin. Amen


Offering brief:

Lord thou occupy of me and my things, and I will occupy of Thee and yours things.

or: Jesus, shine through me and be so in me that every person I come in contact with may feel your presence in my soul.

or: My God, send me thy Holy Spirit to teach me what I am and what thou art!


To The Holy Trinity:


Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.





In honor of the purity of the Blessed Virgin Mary:

Blessed be your purity, May it be blessed forever, For no less than God take delight, in such exalted beauty. To you Heavenly Princess, Holy Virgin Mary, I offer on this day my whole heart, life and soul.

Hail Mary:,

Hail, Mary, full of grace the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray of us sinners, now and the hour of our death. Amen.


Guardian Angel.

May the angels keep you til morning.
May they guide you through the night.
May they comfort all your sorrows.
May they help you win the fight.
May they keep watch on your soul.
May they show you better ways.
May they guard you while you're sleeping.
May they see you through your days.
May they show you new hopes.
May they still your every doubt.
May they calm your every fear.
May they hear you when you shout.
May the angels keep you til morning.
More than this I cannot pray.
And if the angels ever fail you.
Then may God be there that day.

Apostle´s Creed.


I believe in God father, Almighty, Maker an heaven and earth. And in Jesus Christ he is only begotten Son, our Lord. Who was conceived by the Holy Gost, born of the Virgen Mary. Suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead and buried: He descended into hell. The third day he rose again from dead.

He ascended into Heaven, and sits and the right hand of God the Father Almighty. From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead.

I believe in the Holy Gost. I believe in holy Catholic church, the commion of Saints. The forgiveness of sin.
The resurrection of body. And the life everlasting. Amen.

Plenary Indulgence at the Hour of Death.

My Lord God, even now resignedly and willingly, I accept at Thy hand, with all its anxieties, pains, and sufferings, whatever kind of death it shall please Thee to be mine.

P.D: By a decree of the Congregation of Indulgences of 9 March 1904, His Holiness Pope Pius X, has granted a plenary indulgence at the moment of death to all the faithful who, on any day they may choose, will receive the sacraments of Penance and Holy Eucharist and make this act for the love of God.

A Prayer for the Dying and a Special Soul.

O most merciful Jesus,
Lover of souls,
I beseech Thee,
by the agony of Thy most Sacred Heart,
and by the sorrows of Thine Immaculate Mother,
wash clean in the Thy Blood
the sinners of the whole world
who are to die this day.

Remember most especially the soul I spiritually adopt
with the intention of entrusting him or her to Thy
Shepherd's care:
I beseech Thee for the grace to move this sinner,
who is in danger of going to Hell, to repent.
I ask this because of my trust in Thy great mercy.

If it should please Thy Majesty to send me a suffering
this day
in exchange for the grace I ask for this soul,
then, it, too, shall please me very much,
and I thank Thee, Most Sweet Jesus,
Shepherd and Lover of Souls;
I thank Thee for this opportunity to give mercy
in thanksgiving for all the mercies
Thou hast shown me.

Amen.

Heart of Jesus, once in agony,
have mercy on the dying and clean them with your most precious blood.


Hail, Holy Queen.

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, hail, our life, our sweetness and our hope.
To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve:
to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears.
Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus, O merciful, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Amen.




Prayer to Jesus asking for protection

Behold me, my beloved Jesus, weighed down under the burden of my trials and sufferings, I cast myself at Your feet, that You may renew my strength and my courage, while I rest here in Your Presence.

Permit me to lay down my cross in Your Sacred Heart, for only Your infinite goodness can sustain me; only Your love can help me bear my cross; only Your powerful hand can lighten its weight.

O Divine King, Jesus, whose heart is so compassionate to the afflicted, I wish to live in You; suffer and die in You. During my life be to me my model and my support; At the hour of my death, be my hope and my refuge. Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen.